Recognising Adult Dyslexia
Although the word dyslexia is common place in today's society, it is still mainly associated with children.
Many adults may not realise they are dyslexic (or dyspraxic, or ADHD) and that it is these conditions that are behind many of the issues they face both personally and professionally. It can be a painful but enlightening realisation. However, with the help of a Davis programme, it is ultimately a realisation that will lead you to a greater level of understanding, achievement and happiness.
Are you wondering if you are dyslexic? Do you:
• Lack confidence in your own ability?
• Hide your difficulties in reading, writing and communicating from work colleagues and family?
• Suffer from stress, anxiety and low self-esteem?
• Have a lack of belief in your ability to achieve qualifications or promotions in the workplace?
• Have problems with time management and prioritisation, leading to unnecessary stress in your job?
• Feel stuck in a job that is boring or unchallenging?
• Have a feeling that you are less than others?
Just as with children, the symptoms of dyslexia in adults can vary from individual to individual.
If you think you could be dyslexic, ADHD or dyspraxic, please get in touch for a FREE Initial Consult where we can discuss your situation and your options.
Or download a copy of the Common Characteristics Document, click on the link below.
Can Remarkable Minds help me ?
Yes, I can help any adult who wants to change.
I can also help with Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD and Dysgraphia too.