Our programmes have been developed through a lifetime of research and experience.
Created by a neurodiverse individual who then wanted to share the success with others, and people just like him.
You will be supported by a facilitator who understands, who gets you and your child - because they are neurodiverse too. So who better to partner with?
One of the tools we use in our programmes, is the medium of clay. Clay allows your child to learn experientially and powerfully. The sculpting of words and ideas, is what enables them to harness their imagination and master knowledge. What they create they remember - for good!
We don't use traditional learning methods. Why? Because they don’t work for people who think differently!
I can read better and I understand more things. I feel good, not good, I feel brilliant!
Savannah, age 12
I like reading now, I can read really well - I’m writing REALLY well, the teachers like my stories a lot.
Ben, age 10
What do you need help with?
After working through our one-to-one Davis Dyslexia Correction programme your child will be able to:
- increase their reading level
- find reading easier and relaxing
- understand what they read
- focus effectively
- feel confident in themselves and their learning abilities
- have a solid foundation for literacy skills including punctuation and comprehension
- learn to spell with ease
- have better coordination and balance
- know how they learn and be able to use these skills
He can read! That’s the empowering thing. It’s been absolutely fantastic. It’s made the world of difference.
Charlie, age 8
Doing the Davis Programme has really helped my ability to read, write and focus. Since completing the programme I no longer accidentally re-read the same sentence and my spelling and writing have improved significantly.
Lizzie, age 15
ADHD - A Drug Free Alternative
After working through our one-to-one Davis Attention Mastery programme your child will be able to:
- control their concentration and focus on the task at hand
- improve their working memory and following instructions
- be more present and spend less time day dreaming when not appropriate
- have skills to organise themselves
- be better at making and keeping friends
- have more appropriate behaviour for their age in social situations
- have Increased self confidence
- understand themselves and their own unique talents
- gain an understanding of time
After working through our one-to-one Davis Maths Mastery programme your child will:
- have a solid understanding of numbers, decimals and place value.
- be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- easily be able to learn their times tables
- be able to tell the time and use a calendar
- understand time and accurately estimate the passage of time
- be able to focus effectively
- feel confident in themselves and in their maths skills
- experience improved coordination and balance
I wanted to tell you that he is obsessed with doing maths problems at the moment. So funny, it's like you've taught him a magic trick.
Robert, age 12
I am more confident, I can skip count in 7’s and I can do division!
Jack, age 11
I’m a lot more orientated, I know what’s going on and find maths a lot easier, I’m not as stressed as I was.
Jessica, age 15
Common Dyslexia Characteristics in Children
Download our fact sheet now.Download
Why not try our holistic, caring, effective, hands-on approach that gets amazing results?
All our programmes are available online or in person. Get in touch with us to talk about the best options for you and your child.Contact Us
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.