Davis Programmes - Overview
Completing a programme with Remarkable Minds provides tools and strategies which allow those with learning difficulties to overcome their problems with reading, spelling, writing, numeracy and attention. There are many other benefits to the programme and increased self esteem is often experienced during the programme.
A Davis Programme consists of:
• Minimum of 30 hours of one-on-one facilitation.
• Personalised attention given to client’s learning needs and goals.
• All materials required for the programme and for home-based follow-up work.
• Training for a family member (or friend) for home support.
• 5 post-programme sessions with the facilitator.
• Continued email and phone consultation with the facilitator, as required.