Davis Dyslexia Correction® Programme
Who is this Programme suitable for?
This programme is appropriate for anyone 8 years and above who is experiencing difficulties in any of the following;
• Letter Confusions
• Poor Working Memory
• Co-ordination Problems (Dyspraxia)
• Visual Processing Issues
• Auditory Processing Issues
• Difficulty with focusing and staying on task
What results will I see after completing this Programme?
After completing the Davis Dyslexia Correction® Programme with Remarkable Minds, many of the following benefits and skills are usually experienced:
• Easier and more relaxed reading skills.
• The knowledge and ability to recognise disorientations.
• The skill and ability to eliminate confusions in words and symbols.
• Tools for stress management and reducing of anxiety.
• A solid foundation for building literacy skills (including pronunciation,
reading, spelling and punctuation).
• Improved comprehension in reading.
• The skill to be able to focus effectively.
• Increased self confidence.
• Better co-ordination and balance.
What does this Programme consist of?
A Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme consists of:
• Minimum of 30 hours of one-on-one facilitation.
• Personalised attention given to client’s learning needs and goals.
• All materials required for the programme and for home-based follow-up work.
• Training for a family member (or friend) for home support.
• 5 post-programme sessions with the facilitator.
• Continued email and phone consultation with the facilitator, as required.