Am I Dyslexic?
How can you tell if the struggles you, or your child are experiencing are caused by dyslexia, ADD, dyspraxia or Auditory Processing Disorder ?
There are many common characteristics of dyslexia and other learning difficulties:
• Bright/articulate - but struggles to read, write or spell at their age level
• Problems with time management and organisation skills
• A high IQ - but doesn't test well
• Feels dumb, has low self esteem
• Seems to daydream or zone out
• May omit, reverse or substitute words
• Complains of headaches/dizziness when reading
• Low reading comprehension
• Difficulty putting thoughts into words
• Difficulty creating or maintaining order
• Difficulty with telling time and managing time
• Strong sense of justice, emotionally sensitive
Remarkable Minds can help with any of the above. Contact me to discuss how I can help.
Or download a copy of the Common Characteristics Documents, click on the link below.