Davis Attention Mastery Programme
Who is this Programme suitable for?
The Davis Attention Mastery Programme is a solution for everyone 8 years and above who is experiencing difficulty with their social interactions and controlling their attention and energy.
It is a drug free, individual, intensive, empowering approach to ADD and ADHD. The Programme looks at the root cause of the behaviour and gives the individual the ability to become aware of their behaviour and better understand how it affects others.
It is appropriate for adults and children aged 8 or above who are experiencing problems with any of the following:
• Easily distracted
• Difficulty with making friends
• Difficulty with personal organisation
• Lack of awareness or understanding of time
• Difficulty following instructions
• Poor working memory
• Difficulty with staying on task, getting things finished
• Inappropriate social behaviours
• Excessive day-dreaming
What results will I see after completing this Programme?
After completing the Davis Attention Mastery Programme with Remarkable Minds, many of the following benefits and skills are usually experienced:
• Tools to recognise and control focus and energy.
• An ability to self control energy levels.
• Improved social skills.
• Better time management and organisation skills.
• Better relationship skills.
• Increased self confidence.
• Better co-ordination and balance.
• Tools for stress management and reduction of anxiety.
What does this Programme consist of?
A Davis Attention Mastery Programme consists of:
• Minimum of 30 hours of one-on-one facilitation.
• Personalised attention given to client’s learning needs and goals.
• All materials required for the programme and for home-based follow-up work.
• Training for a family member (or friend) for home support.
• 5 post-programme sessions with the facilitator.
• Continued email and phone consultation with the facilitator, as required.